| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in April is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 22.2 °C (40 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: