| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in August is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in August is moist. A substantial 340mm (13.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: