| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in December is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 24.4 °C (43.9 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: