| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in February is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 28.6 °C (51.5 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: