| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in November is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 22.6 °C (40.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: