| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in October is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 141mm (5.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: