| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labe in September is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in September is pretty drenched. A hearty 288mm (11.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Labe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Labe, Guinea
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Labe: